12 December 2017 (Tuesday) - (Limit to first 1000 participants only).
1. Participants are required to wear bicycle helmet at all times.
2. Only Road Bike is allowed for this race (all other types are not allowed).
3. Participants are not allowed to receive any assistance from any support team that has no official sticker from the organizer.
4. Participants are not allowed to use glass beverage containers during the race.
5. Participants are not allowed to urinate in public areas.
6. Participants are not allowed to use other participant race number without informing the organizer.
7. Participants are required to stick the helmet sticker on the right side and to fix the plate number in the front handle bar (without modification).
8. Participant’s Waiver on Safety
Whilst reasonable precaution is expected from the Organiser to ensure Participant’s safety,
each Participant take part in the Event at their own risk and the Organiser will not be responsible or held liable for any injury or death howsoever arising from training for or during participation in the Event.
The Participant upon registration hereby waived their rights to take any legal action whether or not contractual or negligence or under any laws or enactment against Organiser and the relevant sub-contractor for any loss, injury and damage pertaining to their participation in the Event.
Three (3) water stations are available along the route :
1. WS1 at KM 50
2. WS2 at KM 100
3. WS3 at KM 150
Each water station serving mineral water, isotonic drinks and bananas.
Cut off time
WS1 - 10:00 am
WS 2 - 12:00 pm
WS3 - 14:00 pm
Time Limit : 7 hours
Stickered support car is limited to 30 vehicles only ;
preference is given to team or group registration Team Race.
2 neutral cars service are available, Changing of parts services from Jami Bike Center is at own cost.
2 units of Broom Wagons ( Lorry ) are provided . Participants who ride beyond the cut off time at each check point WS, are advised to ride the Broom Wagon provided to avoid inconveniences to the organizer and event’s traffic and security control.
Riders who still want to continue shall ride at their own risk.
Participant will be provided one (1) plate number (color plate) with timing system chip and one (1) helmet sticker.
Participant should put the sticker on the right side of the helmet.
Result will be bases on timing system/backup photo finish and judges from MNCF.
3 ambulances will be provided by the organizer, one static at the start finish area and two ambulances following the race throughout.